Today we are talking about Kautilya Pandit, popularly known as ‘Google Boy’, hailing from Haryana. This child was born in an ordinary family but his mind was not ordinary. Everyone is stunned by his brain ability and his extraordinary performance. The funniest thing is that this child is still going through the age of playing with toys.
The early life of Kautilya
When Kautilya’s father was asked about this remarkable talent, his father said that once he had gone to Agra with Kautilya, he could easily read the signboards located and installed there. At the same time, his father was aware of Kautilya’s unlimited talent.
From that time onwards, his parents started getting Kautilya exposed to new information. Kautilya’s whole family became interested in teaching him new things. Now Kautilya was also enjoying learning new things every day. People living around him say that Kautilya has a curiosity to learn new things. He always wants to learn something. And always asks for something. This is what makes him special with the rest of the children of his age.
Achievements of Kautilya
- He was honored in the Haryana Legislative Assembly in the year 2014.
- In 2015, he was awarded the Bharat Gaurav Award at the House of Commerce of the Parliament of England.
- In the very next year 2016, he was honored by the Government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Even in 2017, he achieved an achievement, awarded to him by the Indian Embassy in Nepal.
- After all these awards, another feather was added to his cap in 2019, he was invited to give tips to thousands of children to become geniuses in Dubai’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Received 10 lakh rupees from former CM of Haryana Bhupendra Singh Hooda.
- Received some awards from former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and Dr Pranab Mukherjee.
- Apart from Kaun Banega Crorepati and Comedy Nights with Kapil, he became a part of many reality shows.
Child Prodigy Kautilya Pandit attended a seminar organized by Robochamp in 2018, in Panchkula and this seminar got its name in the Guinness Book of World Record.