Every child is talented and unique, the only thing is that we need to help them to identify their talent and grow in every aspect. Today we will be talking about the youngest multi-talented kid Ethan Singh. He is from Thane, Maharashtra. At a very young age, Ethan was very keen to read, learn and try new things. He has always been excellent in his academic performance. His interest to keep learning and grasping new topics is excellent. At a very young age, Ethan started to read and had a great memory and remembrance power.
His parents Vijaybhan Singh and Zeenie Singh see him excelling in life, he wants to become a Software Engineer and wants to contribute to society. He achieved 220 certificates in different competitions organized by reputed institutions including SOF, Crest, Cue Math, Humming Bird, LogIQids, Udayy, Logicology in English, Mathematics, Science, Coding, GeneralKnowledge, Essay Writing, Drawing, Reasoning, and Logicology at the age of 9 years, 7 months and 7 days.
Let’s have a look at his list of achievements:
1. Maximum certificates in academics achieved by a child in the India Book of Records. 2. Maximum certificates in academics achieved by a child ‘ in Asia Book Records.
2. Ethan Singh is one of the Top 100 Child Prodigies. He has earned the title of “The Boy with Talented Mind” by The Child Prodigy Magazine for his extraordinary skills in education.
3. He has set a new record as “THE YOUNGEST MULTI-TALENTED KID” by Magic Book of Record.
4. He is awarded “Best Achiever Award – 2021” as the title of “YOUNG BEST ACHIEVERS AWARD” by Magic Book of Record.
5. Ethan is awarded as “INDIA STAR ICON KIDS ACHIEVERS AWARD 2021”, From The National Academy for Art Education.
His parents say that in today’s world we as a parent can help our child to balance their time. We can work out ways and help them to manage their time so that they do not isolate themselves and have a fair time with their peers too. And at the same time work on their skills too.
According to them, it is necessary to provide normal childhood to their child to make him/her stay grounded.
He has always amazed his parents with his ability to read and learn new things in a short period. His interests are reading, his academic subjects, coding, and much more.
Our team asked his parents if they sometimes have felt the pressure of expectations that society may hold from their child?
They replied- “No, it’s the abilities and the talent of the child that he/she possess. There is
no pressure or any expectation.
The parenting tips include:
1. Help them to discover their talent.
2. They are always curious to know things and help them to enhance their potential.
3. Help them to discover their talent.
He has a very helpful nature and he takes care of his stuff. He is very obedient, a disciplined child, and has a great sense of understanding. Ethan has won in different Olympiad exams. He is continuing this hard work for his upcoming Exams and Competitions.
This was all about Ethan Singh. The team of Child Prodigy wishes him all the best for his future endeavours.