The child prodigy that we are talking about today, his name is Anish Singh. Anish Singh’s name comes at the top of the list of novelties of mathematics and science. Anish Singh is a Class 10th student and studies at Podar World School in Vadodara. Before I write about this child, I would like to say that the “child is the father of the man”. The child had started moving his steps towards the technology from the nursery itself. This boy credits his aunt Ms. Ekta Bhyan for all his achievements. The kid’s parents say the Anish had been curious since childhood and wanted to know about new things.
In this interview, the child explained that “my parents knew that I was very curious and wanted to learn new things because I enjoy learning, so they started preparing me in that direction. They never taught me anything with notebooks and pens, they always took me out to places like lakes, parks, zoos, and then they started explaining. My parents always made sure that I enjoyed what I was doing and taught me ideologically rather than just remembering book definitions. I love science and maths equally and I give equal importance to both subjects.
This child has won more than 150 national and international prizes and the gold medal in the field of science and mathematics. The list of what this child has made in the field of science and mathematics is very long, but here is a mention of the prize list that he has recently made.
- Represented Team India in International Junior Mathematics Olympiad (IJMO) 2020 organized by Singapore International Mastery Contest Centre and won Silver Medal
- Represented Team India in Vanda Olympiad (Science Olympiad organized by Singapore International Mastery Contest Centre) 2020 and won Gold Medal
- Represented Team India in Hongkong International Mathematics Olympiad (HKIMO) 2020 and won Silver Medal
- Represented Team India in Singapore and Asian School Mathematical Olympiad (SASMO) 2020 and won Silver Medal
- Represented Team India in Thailand International Mathematics Olympiad (TIMO) 2020 and won Bronze Medal
- Represented Team India in Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO) 2020 and won Bronze Medal
- Represented Team India in Singapore International Mathematics Olympiad Contest (SIMOC) 2020 and won Bronze Medal
- 1st International Rank in International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)
- 5th International Rank in International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO) conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)
- 1st All India Rank in Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) conducted by Unified Council
- Won Gold Medal in Thailand International Mathematics Olympiad (TIMO) 2021 and selected to represent Team India in TIMO final 2021
- 1st Rank in Vadodara District in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) organized jointly by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA), Vigyan Prasar and NCERT; selected for Gujarat State Level Camp
- 1st Rank in Gujarat State in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) organized jointly by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA), Vigyan Prasar and NCERT; selected for National Level Camp
- Got Merit Certificate in Green Olympiad organized by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Got 3rd International Rank in Indian School Talent Search Examination (ISTSE) 2020.
- Secured 3rd All India Rank in Unacademy Prodigy competition 2020.
- Selected for Final round of Dr Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition.
Apart from these, this child has topped the International Mathematics Olympiad, National Science Olympiad, National Cyber Olympiad, International English Olympiad.
The Child Prodigy Magazine recognizes the kids who are extraordinarily talented and Anish Singh is one of the Top 100 Child Prodigies. He has earned the title “The Grand Master of Olympiads” by The Child Prodigy Magazine for his intelligence in Science and Maths.